Length: 2 mins read (431 words)
Outlet: Plaza Citra, Kajang
Service tried: 60 mins full body massage
Last visit: May 2022
We are a long lasting massage centre in the heart of Kajang. We offer services like foot massage, full body massage, cupping, guasa and more.
Cleanliness 4 / 5
Customer service 4 / 5
Skill 3.5 / 5
Facility 3 / 5
Ambience 3 / 5
– As soon as you walk in, you can smell camphor and wintergreen. I find that the lighting is slightly too dim.
– The counter is on the right with the shoe racks then there is a waiting area on the left with sofa settee. It looks like those older hotels type of check in counter.
Sequence: Prone: mid glut, lower back shoulder (teres), hand, head (which I skipped)
He spent mostly the entire massage on my back, which I don’t mind since i do enjoy back massage the most compared to other parts.
He also worked on the gluts, then moved to lower back and shoulder. While on this portion, he concentrate a lot on the teres muscle, sore but nice. He tackled the hand in prone position before moving to the leg.
Supine: He started with foot massage and then end with stretches. The massage do include head massage but I asked him to skip it.
Seated: He used a hot towel to wipe off the oil then continue with shoulder and neck massage.
– A lot of compression techniques used with basic stretches (minimal) at the end. For the oil sequence, he used a lot of thumb strokes coupled with singular strokes, thumb over thumb with up and down strokes.
– Generally, it is urutan kampung (if you are familiar with that Malay traditional massage modality). It can be very hard and deep pressure and also the notion of “no pain, no gain”.
– If you can afford it and you like the service, do tip the therapist. Their earning and commission for me is pretty low in comparison with other brands.
– Before I go, the outlet did give me an impression that it will be handled by mainly Chinese therapist who generally more proficient in guasa and cupping but it was not. Doesn’t matter i guess as long as the have the experience and skill.
– Affordable rates and their outlet is pretty huge with a lot of therapist. Certainly can cater to high traffic.
– This is purely from my point of view cos I don’t believe in “no pain, no gain” modality. The techniques used did hamper the enjoyment quite a fair bit.