If you do enjoy reading the content of this blog, please do consider in buying me a cup of coffee by clicking here.
Length: 1.5 mins read (320 words)
1. Please do share about your background in a nutshell.
I have been an avid massage goer then I realize it was very difficult to find quality therapist with great skills. Hence, I then took up massage therapy by learning sports massage and skill exchange session with other therapists. I am aspire to become a professional therapist to spread awareness to the public on the standard of what a quality therapeutic massage can be.
2. Do you have a preferred massage modality? Any reason for that?
I prefer fusion massage that incorporates various styles and techniques to maximize the therapeutic effects. I tailored my technique according to customers’ requirements rather than a standard routine like in most massage centres.
3. What is the weirdest request you ever get from a client before, during or after a session?
The weirdest request is from a particular customer who asked the therapist to change clothes for an outcall session.
4. Let’s turn it the other way around, instead of client always requesting this and that from you, what would you request of your client when comes to massage? Or what is your one wish on customer if you are granted one?
I request my clients to be hygienic and clean including the private region (especially if you are going to be doing the manhood therapy).
5. What is your advice or word of wisdom to aspiring massage therapist?
Practice continuously, strive to improve and be patient. Don’t let the few picky customers ruin your morale in providing quality service. Find a sense of accomplishment in every satisfied customer.
6. Any other things you would like to share or add?
The public perception of massage therapist in Malaysia is still lagging behind compared to some developed countries which treat massage therapist as a respected profession.
7. Where can one get in touch with you for your services?