Length: 3 mins read (543 words)
1. Please do share about your background in a nutshell.
I have been in the field of meridian therapy for more than two years now, without realizing it. As a meridian therapist, I’ve restored the health of many people. This joy cannot be described in words, just as the feeling after a meridian detoxification which also cannot be explained in words. You must experience it yourself to understand that feeling.
2. Do you have a preferred massage modality? Any reason for that?
其实这经络排毒就是我的首选的按摩，因为一般按摩能做到的我们都能做到；但我们能做到的，一般按摩未必能做到哦！就打个列子吧！我们只需一个疗程就相等于我们在一小时里跑 6km 的路了；一个疗程就等于45分钟的淋巴排毒了等。
This meridian detoxification is my first choice of massage, because we can do not only what an ordinary massage can do; but we are able to go beyond as well! Just as an example, you only need one course of 1 hour treatment and it will give you the benefit as though you are running for 6 kilometres or it gives a benefit equivalent to a 45 minutes of lymphatic drainage massage and so on.
3. What is the weirdest request you ever get from a client before, during or after a session?
There is no strange request. This meridian detox is quite new in the market and many customers are curious and want to experience it themselves to find out what it is. But often after the experience, the customer is very satisfied. Beside the feeling of relaxation, it can also alleviate ache and pain. A lot are very amaze with the effectiveness of this treatment.
4. Let’s turn it the other way around, instead of client always requesting this and that from you, what would you request of your client when comes to massage? Or what is your one wish on customer if you are granted one?
Obedience, in fact, an obedient customer is loved by every physical therapist. After a treatment, we will always recommend the customer of not drinking cold drinks for three days (warm water is recommended). But many can’t do it. After the treatment, the essence is still working in our body for three days. So in these three days, our body will go through repair / healing and it will assist in addressing the problems in our body.
5. What is your advice or word of wisdom to aspiring massage therapist?
- We don’t need to exert too much strength when we perform this physical therapy for customers, so even the elderly can do it.
- We should not be afraid of customer passing on the sickness to the therapist because we wear an extra layer of gloves to protect ourselves.
- Leaning is a lifelong process. For this, not only we are learning the techniques of the therapy, we are also learning a small portion of knowledge of the traditional Chinese medicine.
6. Any other things you would like to share or add?
When our therapist’s hands work on you, there are eight “masters” who are working on you. The eight masters are acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping, small needle knife, tuina, scraping, massage and fire therapy.
7. Where can one get in touch with you for your services?
H/P : 018-9496686 (Deren)
Just add me on WeChat or contact me directly on my mobile! I do provide door-to-door service!