By Ian Chow, Certified Massage Therapist / Infant Massage Instructor / Oncology Massage trainer
Length: 3.5 mins read (775 words)
Oncology Massage Course (under the banner of The Therapeutic Touch group of therapist)
The course consist of both theory and practical component done over 2 weekends (4 full days course) and will cover the following:
– General Massage and Strokes
– Basic physiology and anatomy for massage therapist
– Oncology massage overview and introduction
– What is cancer?
– Pressures and Guidelines
– Massage Myth with Metastasis
– SOAP and Client Intake Form
– Strokes and Methodology
– Hands on practical with cancer patient / survivor
Oncology Massage Session
I do offer outcall and incall massage session for cancer patient / survivor.
Please do get in touch with me for further information.
You can be a wonderful companion on a journey that may be, by turns, deepening, strengthening, terrifying and healing. And the reassuring company of a massage therapist touch is often a welcome” Tracy Walton